Local Culture

Watchtower cluster


Red-headed Boat
Re: Death Overseas
Latest Updated by2004-06-06 12:18:57

Q:My passed father is an Overseas Chinese in Indonesia. Can I bury him in Guangdong, his hometown?

A: Yes,you can. In order to satisfy the willingness of the overseas Chinese, the government permit the overseas Chinese to be buried in China by building up the public tombs for Overseas Chinese. The public tombs are co-administered by Civil Affairs Office and the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office.

Editor: Leila, Dawn                                                                                 by; Source: GOCN

Relative News