Local Culture

Watchtower cluster


Red-headed Boat
Re: Settlement documentin GD
Latest Updated by2004-06-06 12:22:35

Q: I am an American Chinese and want to settle in Guangdong. What documents should I provide to return to China for settlement in Guangdong?

A: You should provide the following documents,
     a. Written application of the applicant for returning to China for settlement;
     b. The passport and visa of the applicant;
     c. Certificate of residence in the original place of domicile of the applicant before going overseas;
     d. Written certificate of the household head of the proposed place of settlement agreeing to accept inclusion in the household and be responsible for the living condition of the applicant in Guangdong ;
     e. The residence booklet of the proposed place of settlement;
     f. The Certificate of Housing Property Ownership or the housing lease document of the proposed place of settlement;
     g. If divorced, the applicant must provide relevant certificates of the divorce.

Editor: Leila, Dawn                                                                                by: Source: GOCN

Relative News