Local Culture

Watchtower cluster


Red-headed Boat
Re:Settlement qualification
Latest Updated by2004-06-06 12:23:32

Q: I am a PhD in Medicine holding American passport. My hometown is Guangdong. What should I provide to return back to Guangzhou for settlement ?

A: Overseas Chinese applicants who apply for returning to Guangdong for settlement should be overseas Chinese who originally left China from Guangdong for settlement abroad. If the applicant is in Guangdong Province, the application may be submitted to the entry and exit administrative division of the Provincial Public Security Bureau by the applicant him/herself or by their relatives in China. Applicants who are overseas may apply to Chinese embassies or consulates overseas or other organs overseas authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Editor: Leila, Dawn                                                                             By: Source: GOCN

Relative News